Production / Service Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
3 - 5 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
EDCI-Structural Analysis-Onsite Dedicated (7988743)
An FEA structural engineer with min 3 years of experience in static non-linear and dynamic analysis, preferably, in engine domain, using Hypermesh and Abaqus. Strong engineering fundamentals and effective communication skills are must. Working knowledge on ANSYS and Simlab is a plus.
1. EDCI-Design (Intermediate Level)-Onsite Dedicated (7969830)
The candidate will be responsible for design & detail of structural components. Who should have 5 to 10 years of experience, Candidate must be familiar with creo, creo simulate, manufacturing process, design calculation etc. He should have proficiency in DFMEA & DFM. Knowledge on CPI/NPI/6 sigma will be an added advantage. Need to have basic understanding of relative cost of structural components. Should carry good knowledge in casting and forging along with understanding of various materials, he should be proficient in understanding welding process & specifications. Need to have excellent communication & interpersonal skills to deal with overseas customer.
2. EDCI-Modeling & Detailing (Intermediate Level)-Onsite Dedicated (7985641)
- 3+ years of experience in Caterpillar Casting Components like engine structural components, manifolds, elbows and mounting brackets drawings
- Good knowledge in GD&T and its application.
- Basic knowledge about Team center process and usage of HVC and basic tools
- Good Communication skill to discuss with the U.S Process partners.
- Work experience of sheet metal parts and handling medium level assembly drawings.
3. EDCI-Drawing Checking-Onsite Dedicated (7955852)
Drawing Quality Engineer with a minimum experience of 5 Years. He/She should able to check the drawings of Sheet metal/structures. Experience
Could be mix of both Manufacturing and Engineering services, candidate should have good drawing reading capabilities and knowledge on interpretation & application GD&T. Having product knowledge (any earth moving/construction equipment) will be an added advantage.