BO Wireless Engineer
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Internet / Ecommerce
5 - 7 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of 2G/3G technologies in Wireless domain is must
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience NSN Wireless RAN Network Elements equipments is must.
- Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
Skill & Knowledge:
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN NSN Nodes like, BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNodeB & OSS platform.
- McBSC, McRNC, Flexi BTS,Multi radio BTS,Flexi MR10 BTS, Multi radio
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Soft Skills:
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Experience on BTS FMR& FMR-10 is a must
- Having Knowledge on DFCA is desirable
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in PS / CS core equipment acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).