RAN NSN Engineer
Software Development - Others
Telecom / ISP
4 - 7 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
- Advanced understanding of 2G/3G technologies in Wireless domain is must
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience NSN Wireless RAN Network Elements equipment is must
- Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage
- Experience on BTS FMR& FMR-10 is a must
- Having Knowledge on DFCA is desirable and Node Health Checks
Skill & Knowledge:
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN NSN Nodes like, BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNodeB & OSS platform
- McBSC, McRNC, Flexi BTS,Multi radio BTS,Flexi MR10 BTS, Multi radio
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity
- Actively participate in PS / CS core equipment acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must