Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
4 - 9 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
- Selenium with API Testing, UNIX and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Cucumber
- Strong knowledge of any of the UI Automation preferably Selenium/ TestComplete/QTP
- Working proficiency in QA Automation development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
- Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages,
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and standards
- Experience in an Agile environment
Roles and Responsibility:
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Hands on and Strong Test Automation Experience both UI and Backend Automation
- Hands on experience of Test Management/Defect Management tool (ALM, JIRA etc.).
- Ability to create detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients and execute them
QA Automation application development skills as well as multiple designs