Banking / Insurance
5 - 8 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
- Delivering responsibilities of the organization, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Project creation, maintenance, weekly status tracking, metrics and MIS reporting
- Project allocations, People-to-projects mapping, timesheet delegation & compliance reporting
- Review & report on India invoicing
- Track travel and manage approvals
- Analysis of Actual vs Budget spends
- Headcount Tracking and Control & reporting of Budgeted vs Actual Headcount
- Preparation of presentation materials for periodic business reviews, one-off reports
- Address ad-hoc queries/reporting requests from Technology managers, Finance, etc.
- Assist in Global Business Management Activities and Support
- Co-ordination with global Business Managers / Counterparts (JP, UK, US)
- Consultant on-boarding & tracking, Manage Internal Transfer process
- Ensure projects adhere to SDLC policies
- Recruitment control & co-coordinating with HR on resource requisition and related queries
- Able to understand and interpret IT and management concepts and present them in a concise manner, e.g. graphically and keeping words to a minimum
- Able to multi-task, managing a number of parallel pieces of work
- Able to work strictly to deadlines
- flexibility and an ability to switch between work-streams quickly as circumstances or priorities dictate
Any Graduate with 5 to 8 years of business management experience