Capital Markets BA
10 - 15 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
• Solid background in Financial and Securities Finance Industry
• Proven relationship skills, ability to partner and influence across the organization, with IT and the business, to drive to best possible outcomes
• Strong planning skills, including the ability to prepare and manage business project plans
• Superior communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to produce executive level presentations and product collateral for external use. Capable of tailoring messages to a wide variety of audiences
• Experience working as a business analyst on financial service applications with skills to translate business requirements into user stories
• Ability to assess impacts of technology on the business operating model, and drive associated implementation tasks in support of the new operating model
• Previous business project or product management experience in an environment where the technology organization was working in the Agile development methodology is preferred
• Be prepared to accommodate global off-hours meetings when necessary with colleagues in APAC and EMEA
• Proficient in Microsoft tools
• Experience in agile development