5 - 7 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
Skills: Lotus Notes development
- Candidate will be able to look at database usage, design and level of workflow involved in the project coupled with database documentation
- Strong skills in Lotus Notes Development with a good knowledge of workflow applications and Lotus Script.
- Strong experience developing Lotus Notes/Domino Applications
- Object Oriented programming experience
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Strong desire and ability to learn new skills and absorb professional knowledge quickly
- Strong analytical, good problem-solving skills
- Requires demonstrated communication and customer interfacing skills
- Work effectively in an open environment where creativity and collaboration are welcome and encouraged
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Understanding/knowledge of at least one of the following applications: Lotus Notes, Domino Servers, etc.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience developing solutions from new business requirements
- Experience in working with distributed teams
Experience in Lotus Notes Development