CS Core Engineer
IT Software- Embedded / EDA / VLSI / ASIC
Telecom / ISP
4 - 8 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.
The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.
For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice
Roles and Responsibility
- Must have hands on experience on Huawei PS equipment that is ePDG/TGW/AAA/USN/UGW/PCRF/DNS/CG.
- Should be able to handle emergency issues individually and must have a track record.
- Experience of ePDG, TGW and AAA is desired.
- Must have both operations and commissioning experience
- Track record of release upgrades is a plus
- Must have understanding of VoLTE, VoWiFi and CSFB
- Should be well versed in Huawei procedures of emergency handling/case handling/patch updates/precaution/rectification handling etc
- Good understanding of PS related 3GPP standards and protocols: (Gn/Gp, Gx, Gy, Radius, Diameter, Gi, MAP, etc)
- Experience in NVF and Cloud platforms such as Openstack is desired
- Experience in Linux System Administration and Networking is desired
- Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from Front office;
- Handles and analyses Trouble Tickets and recommends timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets
- Collects and analyses required logs and traces during and post fault investigations
- Handles and executes Change Requests within the stipulated time frame
- Follows up with the customer to ensure first call resolution and achieves and delivers 100% customer satisfaction
- Escalates Trouble Tickets to third line multivendor TACs when BO cannot solve them and monitors them until solved
- Performs second level Preventive Maintenance of nodes
- Involvement in upgrade/updates of PS NEs and PCRF (Huawei)
- Develops, maintains and performs L2 Health Checks and scripts as well as technical processes and tools
- Monitors and Troubleshoots Network performance issues and customer faults
- Periodically monitors and delivers performance reports in order to reach the agreed KPI’s
- Participates in internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills
- Hands-on experience on 2G, 3G, 4G configuration in all PS core NEs for both home and roaming scenarios
- Ability to handle new projects/solutions ATP procedure
- Support for out of duties hours like weekends and official vacation days by On-Call
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security
- Ability to handle individual customer complains related to billing and charging issue
4 to 8 years’ experience in PS operations with Very good English (spoken & written),
University Graduated with Electrical, Telecommunication or Computer Engineering background