Manual & Mobile Testing
4 - 9 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
Manual tester for Orlando
Knowledge of Testing processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Bug tracking tools, versioning system SVN, etc.
- Experience on performing memory profiling, performance analysis.
- Ability to communicate to team members irrespective of geographical boundaries.
- Knowledge about continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Write and execute detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Plan and execute end to end testing efforts of highly complex features
- Design and Develop framework for testing of mobile applications (Android/iOS)
- Design Test plans after thorough understanding of product requirement
- Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews
- Extensive experience on Mobile applications testing for native iOS & Android applications
- Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing