OBA Servers MF
3 - 6 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
Job Title: OBA Servers
Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period: 15-30days / Immediate
Primary Skills: OBA Servers, Unix OS's (Linux, Solaris etc.)
Secondary Skills: IT operations management, detailed trouble shooting
Required Technical Skills:
- Installation and configuration of OBA Servers, collectors and Vertica Database cluster.
- Exposure to OBA hardening & Multi tenancy concepts and configuration.
- Experience in configuring data collections in OBA from data sources like NNMi/NPS, APM/BPM, OMi, SiteScope.
- Integration of ArcSight Logger/Splunk and Logstash data with OBA, Log streaming with Operations Agent and LDAP integration.
- Hands on experience on configuring custom collections for any third party data/log sources.
- Hands on experience on configuring Dashboards with parameterization.
- Experience in Vertica Operations – Database/Schema/Projections creation, Upgrade, Backup and Restore, VSQL operations.
- Understanding of Anomaly detection, Metrics correlation and Predictive analysis concepts.
- Management Packs and Operations Agent deployment and troubleshooting.
- Preparing re-usable artifacts for practice development activities to cut down implementation effort – Knowledge briefs, configuration/ operational guides, user acceptance test plan .etc
- Unix OS's (Linux, Solaris etc.) windows OS basic administration skills
- Strong scripting skills - Perl , shell etc.
- Understanding of Networking Concepts
- Database knowledge - General SQL skills
- Overall Experience of 3-5 years in IT industry, HP BSM suite of products.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
Required Non-technical skills
- In depth trouble shooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in working with other members at remote location (International)
- Time flexibility for meetings that may be conducted outside local business hours
- Available to travel (Both Domestic & International)
- Demonstrated technical documentation skills - technical documentation, solution design, release notes, user guides, test plans, test results summary document etc.
- Strong knowledge of IT operations management processes and automation technologies