Technical Consultant – SM-SPE MF
6 - 8 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
Job Title: Technical Consultant – SM SPE
Experience: 6-8 yrs
Notice Period: 15-30days / Immediate
Primary Skills: Proficiency in SM Modules
- Must have the ability to conduct workshops for ITIL Process and SM Modules. Overall 6-8 years of experience
- Must have the ability to understand RFP and Prepare SM and Its integration solution based on RFP
- Must have the ability to gather requirements both for presales and implementations
- Must have the ability to consult, suggest and propose best practices in SM and its integration.
- Must have hands on experience in Deploying SM on HA and DR architectures both on Windows and Linux Platform.
- Must have the ability to Create UAT, QA Test, PIV Test and Regression Test plan/cases.
- Must have hands on experience in full deployment of SM and its components along with its integration (Minimum 3 Full Projects)
- Must have the ability to create and review HLD and LLD with required architecture diagrams.
- Must have the ability to create documents sets like Implementation and Configuration Guide, SOP, RCA, Health Checklist, Training Manuals and User Guides
- Must have the ability to suggest, propose, and execute Performance upgrades and SIP for new and existing customers
- Must have the ability to suggest, propose, and implement automated health checks, Monitoring and SOP
- Must be an expert in integrations such as Connect IT, UCMDB, OMI, AM, LDAP, Email (Inbound and Outbound)
- Must have the knowledge on MF Stacks of tools (HPE and MF) and ability to understand the integration possibilities with each of them
- Must have the knowledge on Dockers and Kubernetes, its working and components
- Must have hands on experience in integration using Web services (SOAP and RESTAPI) (Minimum 2 Projects)
- Must have hands on experience on using upgrade utility and handling upgrades (Minimum 3 Full Upgrade projects)
- Must have hands on experience on implementing SSL and SSO
- Must have understanding of in house RAD applications (both understanding the application and how to call them in various tailoring/customizations)
- Must have the ability to Train Colleagues, Customer and New Joiners
- Must have good knowledge on Infrastructure and Network components and their working
- Must be Certified in ITIL foundation V3 and SM 9 Software
- Good to be Certified in SM 9 Implementation