SAP CO Consultant
3 - 5 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
Skill:SAP CO Consultant
Work Location:Hyderabad/ Pune
3 yrs experience into SAP CO Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible primarily for successful development or maintenance of SAP implementations at international customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Acts as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems.
• Analyses and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Builds and maintains relationships with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
• Assists in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, prepares training materials, teaches on-site courses.
• Collaborates with others to carry out assigned duties in a self-sufficient and independent way.
• One full life cycle SAP implementation on SAP CO consultant position
• SAP CO, PS and IM skills & knowledge
• Experience from SAP CO areas (CO-OM-CEL, CO-OM-CCA, CO-OM-OCA, CO-PA, CO-PC, Material ledger)
• Knowledgeable in finance or controlling processes, legislation and best practices