Data Conversion Specialist – Technical
IT/ Computers - Software
2 - 5 Years
Since 1997, Magna Infotech has been a leading provider of Technology Staff Augmentation and Solutions in the Indian sub-continent. The only staffing company with Industry-Focused Verticals, Magna provides its customers with a comprehensive Talent Management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. Our 10,000+ associates are proficient in 500+ skill sets, across multiple industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry-leading fulfilment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework. For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. With a customer base of 250+ companies, it’s our constant endeavour to be recognized as a “partner-of-choice".
Roles and Responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of Data mapping as well as modeling.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Have experience with design, development, and implementation of ETL processes, primarily with SSIS
- Have solid database programming skills (SQL, Relational Databases).
- Ensure data integrating and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Have the ability to work well with business units to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Have the ability to work well with anyone and everyone.
- Ability to work with business and client teams for requirements gathering and requirements walkthrough.
- Ability to analyze workflows, use cases, business rules, data mapping and document the same.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Need to be excellent team player with Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Data Migrator or any other ETL tool.
- Working experience on any data modeling tool is preferred.
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology,
- At least 2-5 years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design experience of application and data integrations, Data Warehousing and BI experience
- Expert knowledge with 3 years of data integration experience of multiple toolsets (SSIS, Informatica) knowledge of when best to use a technology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools including Visio and Ms Project with dominance in the creation and understanding pivot charts and tables and connecting to data source